Floors first

In our interior colour scheming we've decided to use our floors as a basis (oh and we can't forget our black windows which will affect the look!)

We want a rustic/vintage timber floor look but without paying a fortune. We think we've found a suitable product at Harvey Norman


The one I like is the one called Nova Brown (the closest one in the picture), unfortunately there isn't any info that I can find on the internet so just have to assume it's decent quality... I assume it's the same stuff called Vintage Laminate that is talked about on the Homeone forums although the colours seem different to the ones in the forum.  

We can't seem to buy a sample but I'm told I can go and get the colour swatches from the shop and 'borrow' it for a while so we can do our colour consultation.  I better find out what's involved with this colour consultation before we go :)

Comments

Popular