Kitchen Appliances

I haven't really worried too much about the kitchen appliances as they all sounded pretty good.  I looked up all the part numbers via Google and made a couple of adjustments.

I wanted more cupboard room and after having a couple of canopy rangehoods decided I didn't like cleaning the tops of them so opted for a sliding rangehood instead.

We also made the upgrade to a ducted (to the outside) rangehood.  ($255).

And upgraded so the kitchen cupboards go to the ceiling ($575)

The other change I made was for the cooktop.  The included one was great and had a wok burner.  The unfortunate thing is the wok burner is in the middle... which really means if you have a wok cooking you can't use any of the other burners!  How silly!  But the other cooktop which is also 90cm and has a side wok burner was an additional $185.  So it wasn't too bad.

I thought about changing the included microwave to the convection version but that cost the full retail price!  (so got removed from the tender/estimate very early in the piece).

So here are the pictures of the appliances and sinks and taps we're getting:

Sink (undermount) Clark Prism

Interestingly enough I have no idea what the tapware is for the kitchen... it just says "Chrome"  I believe it's OK but in any case I'll be getting one of the 'spare' ones I have that has the retractable shower spray installed post handover.


Blanco 900mm underbench oven BOSE99XP

Really only wanted/needed a 60cm one... ah well


Blanco 900mm cooktop


The side wok burner... costing $185

Blanco 900mm slide out rangehood

You would think this would be free/included... actually it probably is the cost is probably for the cupboards which makes sense!

Blanco dishwasher DWF45X 

(I didn't realise till now that it's only 45cm wide!)
Thank goodness we don't have lots of dishes.  It'll be interesting how small it is... let me check the kitchen elevations... hmm.. ok I think I better tell em there may be something not quite right with their drawings... unless there is going to be huge gap (ugh!) on each side of the dishwasher... The elevations seem to be indicating 600mm (see below for kitchen elevations)

Blanco Microwave MF345X

Looks pretty groovy!  I like the idea of the integrated microwave :)

Kitchen Elevations



Comments

Popular