Random ramblings and stuff from my phone camera


Just some ramblings as I back up my phone photos and videos ready for my new phone next week!!


This is the door we'll be getting. It'll be standard sized as everything big can come through the garage/stacking doors.  I wanted a different door but at the cost difference it'd be cheaper for us to put in later the one we want!  

Eventually we may want to put in a wood fire oven.  Can't go past the wonderful pizza and roasts we can make and love the heat a fire gives as opposed to air conditioner units which just swirl cold air around as well.

This is the one from Howes Valley -- but we may opt for something bigger than the Nectre Bakers Oven... 


Oh yes the reason I'm blogging?  I'm procrastinating about packing.  Bye bye Billy Bear.  You're being packed in a box which may not be opened again for about 6-9 months!  


The groovy blinds which I won't be adding in but thought they were cool anyway :)


Rain -- lots of it.  This I think I'll enjoy when we can actually sit somewhere looking outwards!


Awning colonial bar windows.  For when it rains ;)  


Flyscreens for the doors


I think this is the type of sink we're getting?


This is the stovetop in place in one of the display houses


The Sade kitchen -- this side will be designed (layout wise) the same... 


This side is different as we won't get the drawers but just have cupboards


Will we end up with Billy bookshelves?  Or something nicer?  The cheap part of me is happy with Billy bookshelves... although I really don't like veneer type stuff due to chipping/scratches etc


And a front view of the display Sade




Comments

Popular