Nothing to see here / You want waffles with that?

Unfortunately there is nothing to report.  I thought we may have a slab to show for things after this week but all we have is a delivery of waffles, some plastic things (no idea what they do or are) and a pipe for drainage (we think!) for the garage as we're having a tap installed for inside the garage.

I'll need to grab the timelapse photos as the way the plastic things appear are quite funny.  I think they just rolled them down the driveway!

Great delivery of these things as they are sitting OUTSIDE the fence line.
No idea what those plastic red/brown things are.  I think they are bundles of spacer things of some sort?
Do you think this angle makes it look less big?  ;)
The site is looking HUGE but since a huge chunk of it is the courtyard that will make it better won't it?

I left a voicemail for our temporary site supervisor on Friday asking what was happening.  No answer just yet :(

Comments

Popular