Termite barrier

Neighbour just reported in and advised that our piers and walls have got "Termite covertings".  I assume these are either the termite barriers that go on top of piers or is the Trithor stuff that was indicated in our contract.

Trithor has probably the worst web page I've seen in a looooooongggg time.  Looks like it hasn't been updated since the 90s!


I'm glad that we had some progress as I wasn't expecting anything further this week!  And extremely glad that we are getting some termite protection due to the state the old house.  I know our neighbours were very concerned when we first approached them pre purchase as they weren't sure if they should tell us about the termite/pest trucks that would be visiting the house regularly.

I'll have to post up some of those horrible termite damaged frame pictures that we have at some point.  *shudder*

Comments

Popular