Happy 2015! Year of the New Home

We've welcomed in the new year -- and it's going to be an awesome year.  The year of the new home!  (We'll have to come up with a groovy name for the house so we can refer to it somehow.  Hmm... anyone got any suggestions?)


So since I'm not going to be sharing my resolutions here on this blog (as it doesn't make sense), what I want to do is state my predictions on what will happen this year and what needs to happen over the coming months.  That sounds fair enough.  And it will make me laugh when I read it in the future and see just how wrong and naive and optimistic I was!

January - fascia and gutters, rest of the bricks
February - we'll be hit up for the rock charges for the trench, roof on, pre plaster walkthrough, organise alarm and other data cabling (through a friend)
March - plasterboard, start of bathroom waterproofing, start of kitchen installation, Possible trip to China to organise curtains
April - lockup
May - PCI
June - Handover
 June - Driveways, floors, buy a fridge, carpet, Sprocket fencing, dog door installation, curtains, any handover requirements (screen for window, retaining walls etc)
July - Rear deck, unpack the rest of the stuff, start the landscaping, furniture for study/office, home theatre setup
August - Library furniture

Hmm... it's looking fairly busy!

Comments

Popular