Pottery barn inspiration - Window Shopping

More window shopping!

I made us go to Chatswood Chase and stick our heads in at Pottery Barn.  Just because I like it.  I like the style and colours.  Not every piece I like, I just like the overall look and feel in there.  And the pieces.  Again it's just sticker issue.  But maybe it's just because I'm cheap!  Really need to get into the understanding that quality costs.  At least a bit more.  And that I should be paying for the marketing and the store design and the infrastructure a company such as Pottery Barn has.
Nice floor lamp
 Pendant lights are looking good but could date and be a bit too girly.
The lights above the counter are the ones I'm thinking of for the kitchen

We've been thinking black or white furnishings but these look great in a 'raw' timber way.  Just hard to find this tone here in Australia.  Even these shelves are for display only I think!
Timber shelves are amazing
 I really like how things just work together.  I know it's dressing.  I really should get us a consultation with PB for interior decorating.
Side table

Comments

Popular