Screening needed!


I really need to take a photo of how of the neighbours who can see in.  It's because I don't want to see it I don't tend to take photos but we definitely need to do some screening.

Thinking of screening with plants and tall ones at that.  The current options are:

A pittosporum silver sheen, Neighbours be gone or bamboo.  I personally like bamboo but the pittosporum silver sheen we had when we lived in Carlton was pretty awesome at being a screen.

Here's some of the 'views' we have from various windows.  But W mentioned that it is much worse when we are actually outside.  (That's when I don't have photos!)

"View" from the bedroom

View from the study

Courtyard 'view' of our neighbours

We need a tall screen

I definitely don't want to see our neighbour's house

Yep definitely need a super tall hedge or screen

Here are a few bamboo photos
Nepalese Blue bamboo - grows to 5m

Gracilis bamboo (slender weavers) - grows to 8m




Some magical screening work done by a passionfruit plant at Howes Valley.

Amazing what some planting can do.

Comments

Popular