The good, bad and the ugly

I have some extra photos from today's pop in that just makes me think of the Good, the Bad and the UGLY! :(

But mostly good!

Like my courtyard:


And my lovely bush land view (with water glimpses!)

And W even gets his gorgeous garage!  Maybe with Vinyl/Lino or possibly even the recommended (by TheBigHouse) - Sikafloor HS epoxy coating

To the not so good (not really bad).. how do we now get insulation in the tub.  Not a major concern but it's our house and surely we should do this simple and cheap thing that will make it better?  



The ugly.  The neighbours can see into my study (and the front Master bedroom).  We'll fix this by screening with plants like bamboo.  See the post on screening and the post on landscape plans.


View from the 'driveway' outside the garage

Comments

Popular